Some examples of organizations we have supported include:
– The Ronald McDonald House Charities of Eastern Wisconsin, which provides a home away from home and caring outreach initiatives for families of ill children
– Save-A-Vet, helps rescue military and law enforcement working dogs and other service animals from being put down when their service to country and community is done, and to provide housing and relief for disabled veterans who help take care of them.
– The Milwaukee Jewish Community Pantry, which provides emergency food to individuals and families in crisis in Greater Milwaukee
– The Guest House of Milwaukee, which provides shelter, housing, education and services to Milwaukee’s homeless men to help them transform their lives
– Bradley Tech’s Fresh Coast Basketball Tournament, provides family entertainment and opportunities for youth to explore college and career opportunities
– 29th Street, Inc., a non profit organization dedicated to providing workforce training to Milwaukee’s inner city youth
We also believe in doing our part to clean up and beautify our neighborhoods. That’s why we’ve invested in landscaping our auto yard on Fond du Lac Avenue. And we’ve been involved in helping to beautify the 30th Street Corridor and make it a more attractive place to do business.